|crypto:make-crypto-file-stream stream &key input output element-type external-format buffering password cipher close-stream-p pathname||[Function]|
Create a cryptographic stream that reads and/or writes to the given binary stream.
- If true, allow input operations. This is the default if neither :input or :output is specified.
- If true, allow output operations.
- Indicates the element type to use. Only the character and '(unsigned-byte 8) types are supported. The default is to create a binary '(unsigned-byte 8) stream.
- The external character format to use. The default value is :default for which the value of ext:*default-external-format* is used.
- Indicates the kind of output buffer flushing to use which may be one of: :none, :line, or the default :full. Line buffering is only applicable to character streams.
- The cipher password.
- The cipher name to use for encryption.
- When true, which is the default, the target stream is closed when this stream is closed.
- When true, the returned stream will be a subclass of the class file-stream. This should generally be true if the stream is a file-stream.