Common Lisp links
- Common Lisp HyperSpec - The Common Lisp language specification.
- The Association of Lisp Users
- The comp.lang.lisp news group.
- CLOCC - The C ommon L isp O pen C ode C ollection.
- CLiki - A collection of links to and resources for free software implemented in Common Lisp and available on Unix-like systems.
- Successful Lisp: How to Understand and Use Common Lisp. By David B. Lamkins
- Lispweb - A mailing list for discussion of Lisp based web development.
- GNU libiconv - An iconv() implementation, for use on systems systems which don't have one, or whose implementation cannot convert from/to Unicode.
Common Lisp software
- CFFI - Common Foreign Function Interface
- UFFI - Lisp Universal Foreign Function Interface
- CL-SQL - A multi-platform SQL interface for Common Lisp
- CL-PPCRE - portable Perl-compatible regular expressions for Common Lisp
- CL-XML - Common Lisp support for the 'Extensible Markup Language'
- Maxima - symbolic mathematics program
- Imaxima - Emacs mode support for Maxima
- TeXmacs - can be used as an interface to the Scieneer CL and Maxima